Search This Blog

November 12, 2011

#1573 Korean School Day 6 -

AHH Really thanks to my friends from Korean School
Thanks Avreyl, Steven & Jessica
Especially Avreyl & Steven
감사합니다



Thanks for showing how old I really am LOL ...
Next post more about it why I'm so thankful to them ^^

So today I got my 6th lesson
OMG It's getting so difficult ..
I gonna be in trouble with the verbs ..
And the formal & informal things ... *SIGH*
Keep fighting ..

Next we got the music workshop
I like music!!
Hope it's gonna be "fun"

Today I was so happy @ school
Everybody will know why ..
I better not writing down ..
You will never know ^^

We got lunch @ Toko Sukarasa (Indonesian cuisine)
OK WE are Steven, Nando, Jan-Willem, Avreyl & Valeska
Jessica don't had time to join us ..



I don't remember the name of the dishes I took .
Babi sateh?? LOL something with Babi and lontong something HAHA
OMG my memory ...
Well tjendol as drink ..
I remember that one .. I love that drink ^^

OK next week .. what we gonna eat? LOL

No comments: