Search This Blog

November 26, 2011

#1596 48th Golden Horse Award


Although I'm out of the Chinese movies lately
I still follow every "movie" award
So I also won't forget this one
The 48th Golden Horse award in Taiwan
Also because my Eddie Peng & Michelle Chen is nominated!

The result were announced today.
What I can say about the results?
Nothing much actually
Because I haven't watch any of the movies LOL
I was just hoping for the stars I like

From all the nomination ..
I really want see the movie where Michelle Chen is nominated for Best Actress
And Ko Chen Tung won the award for Best Newcomer.
And That is "You Are the Apple of My Eye"
And also the movie Jump Ashin! The movie where Eddie is nominated for Best Actor.

The winner in the main categories is the Hknese movie Simple Life I Think
Snatching the Best Actor (Andy Lau) Best Actress (Deannie Yip)
& Best Director (Ann Hui) award.
Although I think it's a boring movie!
But boring movies always doing great @ awards LOL



Anyway Congratulation to all the winners!
Next year new changes
And maybe @ the HK film award ^^

For all of the results go here:
http://www.goldenhorse.org.tw/ui/index.php?class=ghac&func=nw&lang=en&switch_lang=1

No comments: