Search This Blog

November 7, 2011

#1562 Birthday Dinner

My early birthday dinner
Because I need to work on my day
So its before or after it ..

First shopping with my mother
My mother is damn slow while shopping
3 hours wasn't even enough for her!!
When I was with Cindy we were done in less than 2 hours LOL
And I didn't even buy one thing!! LOL

We got my birthday dinner @ Kantjil & Tijger with my sister Rain and her boyfriend Chi Hon

This is what we ordered
Well a part of it
The table was to big to catch it on picture LOL



It was pretty much
I was really full after it
120 euro for 4 people
It's OK ... Just like AYCE concept LOL
Next time I'm into sushi again!
BUT sister can't eat!! LOL



And a picture with my mother and sister!
It's a while we got a picture together ^^

No comments: