Search This Blog

June 29, 2010

#1068 Beach? UHHH

I though it will became a nice sunny day, but this morning .....
Polly & I went to the beach!! LOL really sucks!
We just give it a try but after a half hour it was raining!
So we gave it up and went to Amsterdam to chill
Actually there were many peoples in Zandvoort so we not the only stupid one!
Only you don't see that on the pics LOL



We both were very tired so we just went to shops where we want to buy things
Polly to Mac & I to buy a Barbapapa thing


AND YEAHH I finally got it!
I saw someone is wearing it in Take Me Out as a necklace and I though it was very cute so it is a MUST HAVE!
Happy with my Barbapapa heart ^^

We eat some snack @ a fish tent ^^
Salmon, Squid, Mussels, Cod Fish YUMYUM

Stupid weather when Polly went home & I to work the sun was shining again!
SIGH* Stupid weather in Holland!!

BUT NOW READYYYYY FOR JAPAN!!!
Thanks mum again ^^
So I can watch a whole match again!!

No comments: