Search This Blog

June 5, 2010

#1037 Letter 1949




I'm switching from country ^^
From Singapore to Taiwan
This time Letter 1949 aka 我在1949, 等你.
I really have no idea why I gonna watch it!
I saw 10 minutes of the opening and it was very attractive!
So I give it a try

The story is about a triangle-love relationship from the past what brings problems to the present days! Their grand children are involved with the story of the elders with love and hate.
Something like that.
I'm not so good writing summary's LOL

The cast isn't very attractive.
Main leaders are Lin Yo Wei & Queene Dai
I never watch any serie of them. So this will be the first one!

Other cast are Hawick Lau, Shen Hai Rong, Zhang Chen Guang, Huang Hong Sheng, Huang Xiao Li, Jack Li, Gu Bao Ming, Yue Yao Li, Renzo Liu, Xie Qiong Nuan, Yin Xin, Wu Zhong Tian, Maggie Wu ETC

This serie contains 12 episodes!
1 episode is 1 hour and 35 minutes LOL

No comments: