Search This Blog

June 8, 2010

#1038 Bingo ^^

I'm showing my face in Amsterdam after a month!
I got a little bit trouble the last few weeks, but I'm back ^^
I went shopping with my mother!
I got 2 summer shirt and a new LV bag ^^



The Speedy Voyage 450
Their are 3 different colours. Brown, Blue & Pink/Red
I chose the Pink/Red one, because I think its the most 'new' one.
Blue lookslike the jeans collection, Brown the previous limited collection and the Pink/Red is just so fresh!
Too bad it isn't a limited collection ^^
Thanks mum ^^


I got dinner @ HC again
This time I took a 3 course menu together with my mother.
It was more cheaper if I chose it separated.




Asparagus with salmon, fish with dutch shrimps, spinach and mashed potatoes, strawberry with vanilla icecream and champagne mousse.
This time it was more delicious than the previous time! ^^

AND I won the bingo bonus of 700 euro!
I was so happy, because I just had a luck on the day ^^
HAHAHA

No comments: