Search This Blog

June 19, 2010

#1053 What A Kiss Means . . .

What A Kiss Means . . .
♥ Kiss on the Stomach = "I'm ready."
♥ Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever."
♥ Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything."
♥ Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends."
♥ Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you."
♥ Kiss on the Neck = "We belong together."
♥ Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you."
♥ Kiss on the Lips = "I love you."

What The Gesture Means . . .
♥ Holding Hands = "We definitely love each other."
♥ Slap on the Butt = "That's mine."
♥ Holding on Tight = "I don't want to let go."
♥ Looking into Each Other's Eyes = "I just plain love you."
♥ Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me."
♥ Arms Around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go."
♥ Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you."
♥ Picking the other up off the ground = "I am completely in love with you and your very wish is my command, my darling."

No comments: