Search This Blog

June 26, 2010

#1063 WC 2010 - Last 16

THIS IS NOT MY DAY!!!
I'm happy I can watch the whole match of Uruguay - Korea Republic!
Thanks my mother for it!

I HATE SUAREZ!!!!
Korea really waste many but after all I'm really proud of them!
They try everything and atleast they reached the Last 16!
You can't say that from France & Italy ^^
WC 2014 better ^^
My hope is on England & Japan now!! ^^

USA did well against Ghana.
It was a difficult match for both.
After extra time Ghana is the winner!
Ghana doing great as the last country of South-Africa!

Uruguay vs. Korea Republic 2 - 1
United States vs. Ghana 1 - 2




Quarterfinal:
July 2 16:00 Netherlands/Slovakia vs. Brazil/Chile ? - ?
July 2 20:30 Uruguay vs. Ghana ? - ?
July 3 16:00 Argentina/Mexico vs. Germany/England ? - ?
July 3 20:30 Paraguay/Japan vs. Spain/Portugal ? - ?

I really hope Ghana can beat Uruguay!
I HATE Suarez & Forlan!!
They always ruined my favo teams dreams!

No comments: