Search This Blog

June 24, 2010

#1058 Priceless Wonder



Finally!! I waited so long for this serie!
And Finally I start watching it!
Singapore serie Priceless Wonder aka 游戏人生

This serie is about gambling!
I think more about underground gambling & bookies but Í'm not sure.
I have to finish the serie first ^^

Zzen is taking his first main role!
I'm so happy after so many supporting and small roles finally its his time!
He's also the reason that I gonna watch this serie!
I'm really looking forward to his performance!

Tiffany Leong is taking the female lead!
Its also her first leading role!
After La Femme this is her second local drama.
Hope her performance is so good like in Fallen Angel!

Real life couple Alen Tern & Priscilla Chan playing an on-screen couple!
They got a quite big role. I always see them in small roles.
So I'm looking forward to them!

Xiang Yun got a similar role in Baby Bonus, but I haven't watch that serie yet so I don't know. But many said her performance is brilliant!
I have no offence on her acting, because she's a great actress!

This is one of the last serie of Nat Ho for Mediacorp!
Looking forward to his performance!
Gonna miss him like I miss Dawn too :)

Other cast are Jin Yin Ji & Yan Bing Liang

This serie contains 20 episodes!

No comments: