Search This Blog

June 15, 2010

#1045 Reincarnation



Japanese Title: 輪廻 [Rinne]
English Title: Reincarnation
Year: 2005
Country: Japan
Running Time: 95 min
Director: Takashi Shimizu
Genre: Horror
Rating: 7.2

My Though:
Why does Shugo only got 3 scenes?
I only watched this movie because of him!
Japanese horror movies aren't really my genre.
They always freaks me out!

In this case this one too.
Its from the same director of Grudge and that wasn't my movie either.
Actually the most freaks me out is that doll!
I really hate 'real' life doll.
Their eyes are almost popping out to look real. So creepy!

The storyline was a little confused.
Their are 2 storyline on the present day crossing each other.
I always though It was the same girl LOL
But later when they 'introduce' each other AHHHH LOL

I didn't expect the ending.
I was guessing the wrong way.
It was pretty surprising.
Who thought it will be like that?


Reincarnation is officially released in Japanese theatres as part of J-Horror Theater, on DVD and in US theaters as part of the Horrorfest 8 films to Die For 2006 series

Summary:
Nagisa Sugiura is a young Japanese actress who comes face to face with a slew of ghosts. These restless spirits begin to appear when she signs on to star in a horror film which tells the true story about a crazed, local professor whose murderous rampage at a hotel left 11 guests dead, including his young son and daughter

Cast:
Yûka - Nagisa Sugiura
Karina - Yayoi Kinoshita
Kippei Shiina - Ikuo Matsumura
Tetta Sugimoto - Tadashi Murakawa
Shun Oguri - Kazuya Omori
Marika Matsumoto - Yuka Morita
Mantarô Koichi - Yamanaka Producer
Atsushi Haruta - Norihasa Omori
Miki Sanjo - Ayumi Omori
Mao Sasaki - Chisato Omori
Hiroto Itô - Yuya Omori

Trailer:


[credits: imdb.com, en.wikipedia.org]

No comments: