Search This Blog

March 30, 2009

#688 Day Off - Amsie

Today my day off ^^
Meeting Cindy in Amsterdam!

Wing Yu is very nice!!
She was in Beverwijk for her project!
So she 'visited' me ^^
And very nice!! She brought my mother & I to Amsterdam!

In Amsterdam we separated!
Mother went to the hairdresser and Wing Yu & I went to the shopping street!
We went to the 'Bijenkorf' to eat something!
And also met Cindy here!
Just a juice and a salad!
With a talk!

After Wing Yu shopped a while with us and went home ^^
Cindy & I keep shopping ^^
I bought a 'gilet' that i saw in a magazine ^^
Now i have to try it if its suit me ^^

After we went to dinner!
Cindy invite a friend of her to join us!
We chose for Greeks
I chose Calamaris from the grill!
And got baklava as desert
It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either!
But if you ask me to eat there again?
I will say NO





After went to Genroku to pick up my mother
Where she had dinner with my sis

It was a nice day with Cindy & Wing Yu
It was really happy to see Wing Yu today
Its a long time ago already
And I'm happy to have Wing Yu as a good friend!
I know her already 7 years ^^
Maybe we gonna do something @ our 10 years anniversary ^^

No comments: