Search This Blog

March 16, 2009

#668 Mother's Bday Dinner ^^

Tomorrow is mother's birthday!
Because we had to work!
We had a birthday dinner today!

First we went to Amsterdam to shopping ^^
Because we were a little late we had to hurry!
Because we want to go to the LV shop ^^

I bought a purple tank top and a blue shirt ^^
I really got many shirts but i think it wasn't enough LOL

Yeah i got a LV bracelet!
Its so beauty ^^
Actually i got the pink one!
But my sis like that one more so i took the light brown one!
Also got a pair of sunglasses ^^




We had dinner @ Japan Inn
Long time ago we went there!
Because they had a rebuilding!
It was more comfortable than before

We were a little bit early
Because had to wait for my father and sister ^^

The food is just delicious
Too bad they make a mistake @ the order
We ordered a grill & sashimi menu
But he heard a sushi menu
Next time better :|
I love the ice cream!
Too bad it was so small!
The bill was 165 included ^^
Next time again!





My sister & ck gave mommy a Swarovski Crystal
A bear with a heart balloon
Very small but very cute!
And i hadn't bought anything yet
Gonna buy it tomorrow :|

No comments: