Search This Blog

March 1, 2009

#647 BBT III - 模范棒棒堂 三代同堂全新開堂



Season 3 of Bang Bang Tang airing upcoming Monday!
Because the bad ratings [??] from season 2!
They decide to change it!

They only choice some boys from Season 2 and put it together with the group 棒棒堂Lollipop and the group 模范七棒!

Actually they choice 5 boys of Season 2 but only 2 boys are IN!
Other 3 boys will be search!

Guess WHO'S IN!!
My FAVORITE!!!
虎牙 ^^



When i watching it I was so happy!
It was so touching!
My tears were falling!!
Maybe he's not so good as others!
He will always have my support!
Hope he doing his best in the new season!



The other person who's IN is 阿杰!
For many it was a surprise!
But Andy 'geh' have his reason!

Too bad 夏恩 wasn't chosen!
From the last episodes he was my favorite!
Beside 虎牙 offcourse!

So The boys from the new season are:

敖犬
小煜 [因吸煙事件, 暫時休假中 :S]
小傑
王子
威廉
阿緯

阿本
李銓
毛弟
小馬
野獸
小綠
鮪魚

虎牙
阿杰

I'm looking forward to it ^^

No comments: