Search This Blog

March 28, 2009

#685 The Concerto - E4E



Watching a new serie!
Still hasn't finished The Little Nyonya!
SHAMEEEE

The serie that i watch is from Taiwan!
The Concerto aka 協奏曲

It got my favo onscreen couple ^^
Was so happy when they act another time in a serie!
Although i know its very short :(
I'm talking about Eddie & Esther ^^
My E4E Couple
Always supporting them!

The story is about Goa Ling! A girl who have a childhood home! To keep the house she have to earn money! Doesn't matter how! Through an accident she's in the debt! But also through that she met Yuen Hoa! Who's like her money machine LOL but slowly they start a relationship . . . but after . . .

Well i can say Eddie only have a guest appearance!!
I don't want to watch that episode!
I almost reach it!! :'(

Beside Esther & Eddie the other cast are Lee Wei, Pace Wu, David Chen, Ben Bai, Jozie Lu, Dong Ming Xiang ETC

I don't know the relationship
Only know
Pace & Eddie are brother and sister!
LeeWei & Dong Ming Xiang are brothers!
Pace & David got a son!
Esther & Eddie got a daughter
Esther, Pace & Lee Wei in a triangle relationship? HUH Yeah weird :S
And if i'm right David & Jozie maybe with Ben too :S


The story contains 23 episodes!
I already watch 3!

I only want to watch E4E!!
Eddie really got a god damn body!
SO HOT!!

Although i'm happy to see Ben in a serie again!
Hope a good role ^^
Well till now he is LOL

First serie of Jozie Lu for me!
I never know she was the little sister of Xiao Mai Jie from Bang Bang Tang ^^
She's quite funny LOL

Also first serie of Page for me!
I know her for a long time ago as singer
But actress? Don't know :S
Also haven't watch the serie the one with Zax Ren

But keep watching!
E4E

Links:
http://pgeconcerto.pixnet.net/blog
http://www.ttv.com.tw/drama09/Concerto/

No comments: