Search This Blog

March 23, 2009

#676 Sista Day ^^

Today am staying at my sis place
So we catch a movie and dinner ^^

I really love to sleep ^^
That i had to hurry
I saw the stupid bus driving away before my nose!
So i had to walk! And it was raining!
And i didn't take my umbrella!

And in Amsie the rain was keep dropping!
Harder and harder!
Becoming a 'Lok Tong Kai'

We catch the movie 'Confession Of A Shopaholic'
Next post more!
And after we got some time to shop!
I bought one shirt and a blouse!
Both Blue! Don't know lately loves blue ^^

We went to 'Kam Yin' to have dinner!
First time stay there to eat!
Mostly i took away!
Well it was just too many so big dish so also take away ^^

I took a Brown Fried Rice with Pork Special!
I never took it before!
But it got all kind of pork that i like!
So i will take it the next time again ^^

No comments: