Search This Blog

March 24, 2009

#680 Shopping

Its really shop till i drop!
Today i stayed @ my sis place!
We went to the 'Sisley Monster Sale'
So we have to go early!
Because earlier more and better stuffs ^^

OMG that's a long time ago that i woke up so early!
8 AM!!
Mostly I'm still sleeping around that time!
So it was very difficult to woke up!

We arrived 9.30 AM there and stayed there something after 12 PM!
Well SO LONG
I bought many many shirts ^^
And one got a 4 leaves clover ^^ with a turtle! Very cute!!
And a green scarf! Not the one from Confessions of A shopaholic :p
Also a pink keyring and a umbrella ^^




After we went to the TOKO to get a 'Roti Roll'
I like the roll there!
But this time it was much spicier
It was killing my mouth!

I took a nap from 2 hours before i went to work ^^
But it was nice together with my sis ^^

No comments: