Search This Blog

March 2, 2009

#649 Cooking Time ^^

Actually i planned something for today!
But it was cancelled!
Never mind!

I just stayed @ home!
And cook something nice
A little bit different than the previous time!



It took me 4 hours to make it LOL
I made 4 dishes and 1 soup
The soup is potatoes soup with vegetable and meat!
The four dishes are the 2 old famous chicken with curry sauce and beans with meat ^^
The other 2 are my new dishes ^^
The one is chicken garlic with egg!
I roasted/grilled or whatever it is in the oven!
And used 8 garlics!
It was actually failed! I want to make something other!
but it came out very delicious!
The other is fish with sweet sour sauce!
I made the sauce by myself!
A little bit weird! But it was OK

Next time i hope to make other things ^^

No comments: