Search This Blog

June 30, 2008

#371 3D_Angelzz Day ^^

Today it was a 3D_Angelz Day ^^
I went to Amsie with my lil bro and my mother ^^
I met there Wailing & Shanshan!
My mother and lil bro went to the hairdresser and the 3D_Angels went to shopping ^^
Everywhere was sale! Except River Island LOL
I bough a pair shoes that was very cheap LOL
And 2 tops and a jeans!

We had lunch/brunch @ L'opera
We eat and drink something
Shan & Ling both took a bread with Chicken and Mango & I took a bread with Bacon & egg



Later we went to Bijenkorf!
AWWW i saw a 4 leaves clover necklace from swarovski!!
Its was so beauty!!
But tomorrow its in sale so i wait! ^^
But donno when to amsie again :(

Later we had dinner @ Taste of Culture!!
I love the 'Duck Crepe'
And we ordered 2 other dishes!
But that was many enough ^^

It was a nice day ^^
Next time again ^^

No comments: