Search This Blog

June 16, 2008

#358 Amsie - Cut My Hair!

Today went to Amsterdam to meet Shan & Wailing
But first i went to the hairdresser
Because i have to cut my hair!!
Its soooo long!!! And i dont want to cut it by myself

I met Shanshan first because Wailing was with Sweytjuh
He had to cut his hair too! But there was no place free so he had to wait!
so they decided to go to 'shopping' first

I cut my hair @ King's salon!
Its my thirth time there!
I dont like it there or i mean i dont like the gurl there!
But Shan told me that she didn't work there anymore SO Shan made a appointment for me ^^

Well as result short hair ^^
I will post pictures later because i didn't make any yet!

Later we met Wailing to shop ^^
Drink something @ Coffee Company

And Later met Sweytjuh
Because it still wasn't his turn!
So we eat something @ La Ruche in the 'Bijenkorf'
Wailing threated us ^^
I got a bread with egg and bacon YUMYUM
THANK YOU ~~~



And later we went to drink something ^^
And talk talk!
Yeah gurls talk!!
Because it was finnaly Sweytjuh's turn

After drink we went home!
I took some food away @ Kam Yin
For dinner ^^
Too lazy to cook ^^

Its my first time i watched a whole football match!
Germany - Austria!
DARN boring!!
Germany really sucks @ EK
Really good be better!!

No comments: