Search This Blog

June 8, 2008

#353 WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

Yesterday i went to my sis place!
I have to keep an eye @ 'smurf'
So i stayed there with my little brother ^^
She went to Paris for 3 days with CK

And i have to thank Chi Ming because he brought me to work because the busses still at strike!
Or else i will never go there!!

We played WII ^^
OMG i love it!
WII Cart ^^
It looks so simple but it was so diffecult!!
I couldn't handle the wheel ^^

I will get a WII soon i hope !!
Because it so addicted!! ^^

We played till around 3 AM
And after i watched the movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg



The Shooter [2007]
Director: Antoine Fuqua
Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Michael Peña, Danny Glover, Kate Mara, Ned Beatty
Summary: A marksman living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.
Raiting: ***1/2
Trailer:

No comments: