Search This Blog

June 25, 2008

#366 Escape ^^

Yesterday i went to escape!!
It was really not my thing!!
But i just want to have fun!!
And my sister went together with me ^^
Its a long time ago that my sis went to an Asian Party ^^

Actually meeting Shanshan & Kitty round 12 AM @ Escape!
But My sis & I are so slow!!
And i don't know ^^ but . . .
we first went to OK-Bar!!
And sit there for an hour!
Song a song & drink 2 glasses of Coolbergh ^^
Escape is expensive ^^ HIHI



We arrived there around 1 AM ^^
It wasn't so busy!
But its just so so!
It was the first time to see Kitty after she came back from Sweden ^^
OMG it was just funny!!
Yeah chickies u know what i mean!! JUST LOOOOOOK AROUND!! ^^
BUt after all it was kind of bored!!
Shan & Kitty left for 4 AM!
My sis & I stayed till the end!!
We were home for 5 AM!!
So it wasn't late ^^
Next time again??
HAHAHHAA Don't know!! First BUNNIK ^^

No comments: