Search This Blog

June 15, 2008

#357 Ok-Bar Part 2

Yesterday i went to OK-bar for the second time!
Only with my sis and some friends of her!
But it was still fun fun ^^

Its still so stupid they dont have my songs!
I learned so many songs and they dont have it!!
Like Cyndi Wang's 'Smiling of the Rainbow' and Nicholas Teo's 'Tears of Polaris'
But they have other songs that i can sing ^^
This time song S.H.E's Woman in Love, Angela Zhang's 'Invisible Wings' and 'Heaven's Pocket' again and F.I.R's Lydia! And some duet songs that i couldn't sing alone because i don't know all of the lyrics ^^
But i just selected 3 songs but it was too late so they deleted it :(
Next time maybe! Because its so hard to learn!

I really hate the game 'Truth of Dare'!!
So stupid to think a question! And to stupid to 'Dare'
Better drinking alcohol ^^ HIHI

Next time again because i want to sing ^^
And make more pictures!!
Because now only a few and one of my sista ^^
if you can see its my sista ^^ HAHA



OMG i really love WII
I played till 7 AM and when i woke up AGAIN!
I really have to get one!

No comments: