Search This Blog

June 3, 2008

#347 Train Trip ^~

OMG What a long day was it!!
I woke up @ 8.00 AM :S
And was home @ 12.30 AM :S

First i went to Den Bosch to visit Sweytjuh in the Hospital!
Because the busses are on the strike, it was very 'diffecult' to reach it ^^
But after all i reach it 20 min later than i expected!
It was so pity to see him :(
He became very thin because he's not aloud to eat!
I stayed there for 50 minutes ^^

After i took the train to Rotterdam
Where i met Polly & Jenny!
First we went to Yamcha!
With Polly's father and Ilona

After we went to shopping!
I haven't 'bought' any present for her so we went to find her present!
There was not much :S
She found only a coat :S that i bought for her but i think it was to less :S
A caot, A selfmade box and a pink 'box'
So gurl more is coming ^^ if i dont forget it ^^

We have dinner in a Italian restaurant!
Forgot the name actually :S
We wait for Magda like an hour there!
But it was nice with a small group with only gurls !!
Because we could tell about everything!!

For dinner i took a macaroni carbonara!
I just missing the 'cheese' on it!
Maybe there was but not enough!

Polly took a something 1 forgot the name lol
it was with octopus and with salade en frites!
Jenny took a pasta with 2 different kind of pasta LOL
And Magda a Pizza American!
I just forgot the names LOL :S

Later we went home!
OMG All train are delayed!
I took 2 hours and 30 minutes to get back in Beverwijk!
And normally it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes!

And way home!
I was scared like hell!
When i finally reach home
My mum thought someone stole my stuffs LOL

Pictures are coming! I forgot my USB cable ^^

No comments: