Search This Blog

June 23, 2008

#365 Rottie/Dinner

Today i went to Rotterdam! To have a dinner with friends!
First i met Jenny to shop shop ^^
I bought a 2 shirt and one skirt ^^



I made a pic when i was try the clothes ^^
An outfit for Bunnik maybe ^^

Later we met Polly, Elvira & Jenny's BF Joop/Yoop [ Donno how to write it :S]
To go to the restaurant where we have a dinner!
Darn shit! The restaurant was really far!!
Just walk so much! My feet was really hurting!
There we met Ken & Sze Ho!







It was a 'Turkish' restaurant calls 'Olijventuin'
The food was not really good!
Well i think so!
I took a tonno salade with onions and eggs as starter!
and a salmon as head meal ^^
Too much pepper! And i don't like pepper!!
Later my stomach was very hurting!!

After dinner we went to drink something @ doelencafe!
After we all went home ^^
I really hate to go to Rottie ^^
The train trip is just so long!!

No comments: