Search This Blog

March 26, 2008

#304 Another Order

Today i received another package what i've ordered.
Its included 25 mini bags with 4 leaves clover print, 20 small bells and 6 organza lila bags.
The mini bags are so cute!
And u know i'm crazy of 4 leaves clover (a) hehe
The organza bags are very cute!
In the shops these are very expensive but i bought 6 only for 2 euro! :D hahaha.
The bells i want to use for my 'swan windmill' Its so diffecult search in the shops!
But now i have 20 pieces :D and all in different colours hehe :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Today i was also in Amsterdam with my sista.
Actually i need to go to the Mediamarkt to pick up my harddisk, because it was ready.
But i asked my sis to get it for me because it was near her!
We went to Yamcha again!
The fifth[??] time this month! Too many :S. After we went to shopping.
Because i had to work i only stayed an hour in the city!
I bought a purple shirt with hoodie! Good for the spring [??]

No comments: