Search This Blog

March 17, 2008

#295 Birthday Dinner!

Today is my mam's birthday! First Mam & I went to shopping! Actually i promise her to buy a Chanel Bag but mother think it was expensive for me. So i dont need to buy one! LOL. But my mother saw a Leather Jack! So i bought that for her. 200 euro! Mam bought for herself a Chanel Bag and a LV scarf. We had dinner @ Kushi-Tei Of Tokyo with My daddy & Lil bro. Actually My sis and CK was joining us. But my sis is sick! So she called off. Kushi-Tei is a Japanese Grillhouse! OMG i really love the food there! We often come there. But Today the chef was really slow!! But its was so yummy!! I love the last one! I just to chose it for a try but OMG so yummy! It was a Kushi of Cheese with Bacon & seaweed! OMG Love it!! Want another one! I had Green Tea Ice as dessert and My Lil bro had Japanese Vanilla Ice. OMG that one was yummy toooo! Next time try that! The bill was 130 euro for 4 persons! Ok lah :S

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: