Search This Blog

March 19, 2008

#297 Yesasia Order!

My received My Yesasia Order today!!!
The package is included 5 series, 4 movies and 1 cd! The cd i ordered for Shanshan! :D yeah I'm nice LOL

The 2 movies are the movie that i wanne have because Lee Eun Joo: The Scarlett Letter, My DNA Says I Love You! with Hot Eddie ^^ And 2 gifts: Ming Ming with Zhou Sun & Daniel Wu & The Door with Aloys Chen.

Photobucket

The series are Smiling Pasta with GINOOOOOOO ^^ Xiao Qiao, Cyndi & Nicholas Teo. The Legend of Star Appel with Ming Dao, Li Yang & Achel Zhang's first appearance! Fly with Me with Hsu Wei Lun & Wei Lian. This is the last serie Of Hsu Wei Lun. And 2 series with Ambrose Hsu: Zhou Xuan & Prince Princess the Fortuit Ous encounter Words. My mother like his acting! :D

Photobucket

Gonna watch Scarlett Letter after blogging! Because this movie Lee Eun Joo suicided! Just wanne see how nude is was! Why her depression and thinking!

No comments: