Search This Blog

March 1, 2008

#272 Sista Day

Today i went to Amsterdam to Yamcha with my sis! We were in a hurry actually. Because i had to work. I called my mum to come a half hour later. I bought a green long shirt/dress as the outfit for upcoming Bunnik :D. HIHI.

Finally i got my BR DVD BOX back! I really missed it LOL. But i want to watch it!! Part 1 & 2. BR rocks!! hihi....SHUYAAAAAAAAAAAA :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit 02-03-08:

Just finished both part. COOL! And watched the extra features. Hmm some dont have english or chinese subs but it doesnt matter. The movie have! Actually part 1, i can tell you without any subs LOL.. But really have to refresh! AHHHH still waiting for BR Manga Vol 2. Its out already but have to wait to April! hmmm


Class From Part 1:
Photobucket

Class From Part 2:
Photobucket

No comments: