Search This Blog

March 23, 2008

#302 Happy White Easter!

Today is the first easter day!
To the weather its more a white christmas day instead easter!
Yesterday Shanshan asked me to join her to the black market!
And i live near it so ok lah. Why not right?
OMG i really hate if someone called me to wake me up! Than my mood is really 0%!!
But thanks my parents drove me there so i dont have to walk that 10 minutes way!

I bought few things!
*2 Air fresener - Lavander & Apple
*A sweet dog Money bank.
*A Magic Mug!
*3D Model - Phoenix.
*Empty dvd's.
I really lovce my Phoenix 3D model! Hehe it was easy to make and its so WOW. I want another style!!

We eat something before we both had to work!
I took a Chicken Doner and Shan took a Turkish Pizza with Chicken Doner!
OMG the weather was so bad. We just looklike a snow[wo]man LOL

I'm toooo lazy to make some pics what i'v bought and from my Phoenix 3D model! Update picas very soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok some picas. No pica from my Phoenix 3D model, because its not @ home LOL

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Note: OMG i have to many money banks in my room. No where to place :S

No comments: