Search This Blog

March 8, 2008

#282 Lee Eun Joo CD ------> Love It!!

Today i received 2 package! What i've ordered online. And i much say SO FAST!! I actually expected my yesasia order but i think its delayed!
First package was actually expected @ 13 March. It was the CD from Lee Eun Joo - Only One. Its a tribute cd to Leu Eun Joo, the girl who suicided 3 years ago. And i really love the CD. I really happy i have 'her' cd.
Another Package was actually expected @ 15 March. It consist 5 Korean DVD's that i ordered.
Paradise Murdered with hot Park Hea-Il, Arang with hot Lee Dong Wook, Untold Scandal, Seducing Mr Perfect & Evil Twin with hot Jea Hee! I'm so into Korean the lately. Finally have Paradise Murdered. Gonna watch it tonight. But its a Horror HAHAHA Moon & Horror = ??? LOL. But i wanne watch Park Hea-Il ^^
But ahhhhh i'm still waiting for my Lovers DVD :( I wanne see Lee Seo Jin :( Lee seo Jin & Kim Jung Eun rocks!! ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: