Search This Blog

April 28, 2012

#1769 Korean School 2.6

It's Saturday again!
Time for school!!
Love to go to school .. but the study isn't that interesting anymore
I give up!
BUT I try keep doing my best!!
SO still fighting!!

The weather is just sucks ..
Why it's raining like hell in the early morning!!
I can't even wear my summer clothes LOL

OK .. I don't even remember it anymore what I got @ school ..
I love the conversations ..
BUT I won't go to free talking class LOL ..
AHH .. Let me think ...
I damn don't know what it calls in English ...
Just another term of a verb AGAIN!!
So many so confused!! ...

After school I lost everybody LOL ..
They were all gone ..
Only Lae was left ..
We went to Chinatown to buy some food
And having some nice bubble teas!!
YEAH it's really a long time ago!!


Now .. I'm just finished work and I'm in the subway to go to a farewell party!
I will go home later so I will blog further
Bye for now ^.^



No comments: