Search This Blog

April 16, 2012

#1757 Kokusai

After 13 days I finally got a day off!!
I hate all the holi'days' ...

Today I just got a dinner with 'friends' from Korean School.
My teacher is also my friend I think?
And also a friend of her ...

We went to Kokusai
An 'All You Can Eat' restaurant in Amstelveen.
It's near my school ...


What about the food?
The food was OK ..
I just missed the scallops sushi
And to less Cheese sushi's
AND THE ICE CREAM WASN'T INCLUDED!
Further it was OK ...



Well it was very enjoyable
It's actually the first time to eat with a big group from Korean School
And because I hardly know the other 3 ..Only Jessica and JW from my class
BUT it was fun all that chit chat ^.^
We should do it more next time ..
Sometimes I hate my busy schedule ..
Well busy it's more work work ... 


I haven't take many pictures
So must meet the next time!!
So we can take more!!

And thanks Uncle Mike for the ride ^.^

No comments: