Search This Blog

January 28, 2012

#1681 Korean School Day 15 + 747


Today no lesson!!!
We got cook workshop!!
YEAHH We gonna make Kimbap!!

OH I really love the workshop
Everybody knows I love to cook!!

This is my results
It's easy to make!!
Too bad we only got it once!!
BUT I will definitely make it another time!!


Beside workshop we also preparing a dance for the ceremony in March
We gonna do 부채춤.
The Korean fan dance!!
It's really difficult!
The fan is just so heavy!!

I actually want to dance and sing
I want to join Intermediate with Roly Poly dance LOL

After school we went 747
This time with a big group!!
We went 747 in Hoi Tin
I can't remember I went there before for 747
Maybe once but don't know when anymore
I just love the cha siu buns there!! HAHAHA

I can say the food there is cheap!!
We were there with 9 peoples and only 62 euro
Last Monday with my sis and Steephy we're already eat for 62 euro!

No comments: