Search This Blog

January 7, 2012

#1656 Korean School Day 12

I'm so happy ...
Finally back to Korean school!
I really missed it!!
We should skipped the holiday! LOL

First thank Steven & Nana for the Xmas present!!
Xmas is all over and still present
Thanks Thanks



BUT I think many are still on holiday
We were only with 8 instead 16!
Although it was super cold!!
I was happy I was on school!!

So what did we learn ..
Just the BUT after a verb
And the parts of a human body + the song LOL
AIYAAAA I hate the lessons are so fast!!
I can't wait for next week!!

Not only nice to be back @ school
BUT also the chilling after school!
Why Mom's In The Kitchen still not available on Saturday?
Is she still sick or what .. ??
I want to eat Korean Food - Bulgogi or Bibimbap!! LOL
Neway we went to Wing Kee to have some "fast food"
Everybody took Noodle soup with Wanton/Shrimp dumplings
I was the only one with rice ..



delicious!! YUMMY YUMMY
I love food! I love meat!!LOL

Hope next week Mom's is "open" again? ^.^

No comments: