Search This Blog

January 21, 2012

#1673 Korean School Day 14 - Food

오모!!
I woke up 2 hours earlier to catch some Australian Open
I'm so crazy!!

First at all
I hope everybody likes my little present



The children of the Korean school did a new year greeting in Korean clothes/Hanbok
It's so cute!!



What kind of lesson we got today?
I actually forgot it when I was writing this
BUT I remember it!!
It's about to buy things!
How much pieces or bottles ...
How much money ... blablablaaaa
It's just so difficult!!
I doubt I can past it ....

We went to Chinatown
To have some Thai food!!
This is the first time I eat Thai Food
I'm not really like the herbs
So I never eat it



I also chose something that is similar to the Chinese kitchen
Its fish in sweet sour sauce

I really miss the Korean kitchen
I want to eat Bibimbap!!

No comments: