Search This Blog

January 16, 2012

#1667 AO2012


YES YES IT'S TIME
The first grand slam of the year gonna start in 5 minutes!!
The Australian Open In Melbourne in Australia

The time different is +10 I think
That means 2 weeks of lack of sleep!!
But that's my own problem!

Actually don't need to introduce my favorite anymore
It's every time the same ..
BUT here was again!!

Well most of the players are from Asia
Big favorite is always Na Li
I really hope she can defend her points as finalist
Or she gonna drop very hard!!

Beside Na Li also supporting Peng Shuai, Zheng Jie, Zhang Shuai, Kai Chen Chang, Ayumi Morita from the Women's Singles

From the Men's Singles I support Roger Federer, Lu Yen Hsun, Kei Nishikori, Viktor Troicki, Bernard Tomic & Tatsuma Ito
Well maybe also for Rafael Nadal!!
I still dislike Novak Djokovic!! LOL

Well who's your favorite??
Everybody happy watching for the upcoming weeks!!
For updates and results you can follow me @ twitter: coco_shiori

No comments: