Search This Blog

January 15, 2012

#1664 Korean School Day 13 - Food - Drinks

Today, it was such a long day!
School with my friends, lunch with the boys, work and some drinks with a friend.
Yes that was my Saturday and even a little part of Sunday

Saturday my longest but most loveable day beside Monday!
So YES it's time for Korean School again!
Already lesson 13!!
Everything is so fast and I'm still sucks @ it!!
LOL..
What we learn today ..
Well the 'future tense'
So many grammar .. my brain can't take it!!!
BUT still love to go to school.

Today there was a male in our class who want to be a teacher
He's damn cute!! HAHA
I got the hot for guys with glasses LOL

After school we went to Sukarasa
Mom's in the kitchen is still closed for lunch!
This is my lunch



Rice with Babi ketjap and some vegetables with coconut rasp
Actually not a right combination ..
It's was really a weird taste ...

Mostly after work I go home
BUT this time it was different!!
Suddenly I want to drink something!!
So I went to drink something with my "Wordfeud" friend Steephy



I haven't drink for almost a year
So I didn't know how my skills were
It's OK .. well that's what I think LOL
Thanks for Steephy for the company
It was fun ^.^

Not a great combination is food and drinks
AND looks like it will be always like that!! LOL

No comments: