Search This Blog

August 29, 2010

#1152 Golden Awards - VOTE VOTE VOTE

This year @ 25 September the first 'Golden Awards' will be held in Malaysia.
This show is from NTV7 channel. Like Singapore's Mediacorp got Star Awards.

I'm not really in Malaysian series.
I only watched some co-operation with Singapore.
Although I really want to watch some!
When I was searching on Youtube I watched some opening songs and some are just great to watch! Where to watch??

Everybody knows the nomination list is out a long time ago.
I don't know all the people who's got a nomination. Only some!
And when I saw the viewer's choice nomination list for the most popular host, ERR I don't know one of them LOL SORRY



It's possible for us to vote in 4 categories:
Most Popular Drama
Most Popular Actor
Most Popular Actress
Most Popular Host

http://www.ntv7.com.my/goldenawards/viewers-choice.asp

PLEASE REGISTER AND VOTE!
It's only takes a minute to register and you can vote 10 times a day!

I'm supporting in the Most Popular Actor for Zzen Zhang and in the Most Popular Actress for Cai Pei Xuan & Jesseca Liu!

So if you don't support anyone? Please vote for my favorites! ^^
VOTE VOTE VOTE

Viewer's choice: Most Popular Actor nomination:
M01 Melvin Sia
M02 Zeng Hong Hui
M03 Steve Yap
M04 Ming
M05 Zzen Zhang
M06 James
M07 Shaun Chen
M08 Fu Zhi Jian
M09 Monday Jiang
M10 Jeffrey
M11 Henley

It's actually so weird none of the TOP 5 of Best Supporting Actor isn't nominated!
I missing William San in this list! He's the best known actor from Malaysia for me LOL. Supporting him in the Best Supporting Actor category!

Viewer's choice: Most Popular Actress nomination:
F01 Yann Yann
F02 Jesseca Liu
F03 Debbie
F04 Aenie
F05 Apple Hong
F06 Irene Ong Ai Leng
F07 Cai Pei Xuan
F08 Yise Loo
F09 Hishiko
F10 Angie
F11 Tracy Lee
F12 Mayjune
F13 Emily
F14 Jamie

Just like here none of the TOP 5 of Best Supporting Actress isn't nominated!
I'm missing Stella Chung and definitely Tiffany Leong in this list!
Why is Tiffany not in the list? Someone can explain?
So weird she didn't got any nomination . . . . .

VOTE VOTE VOTE

MY Winner's list:

It's more my favorite list! Because I don't know all of them and don't watch many of it so it's actually not fair!
Just for fun and pray for winning ^^


Best Actor: Zzen Zhang - The Thin Line
Best Actress: Jesseca Liu - Romantic Delicacies
Best Supporting Actor: William San - Lion & Heart
Best Supporting Actress: Stella Chung - The Thin Line
Best Newcomer: Yise Loo

I actually think Iron Lady will will be the big winner!
I read some about it online. But I don't know!

GOODLUCK EVERYBODY AND WAIT FOR THE RESULT @ 25 SEPTEMBER!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ^^

http://www.ntv7.com.my/goldenawards/viewers-choice.asp


No comments: