Search This Blog

August 17, 2010

#1140 National Treasure: Book Of Secrets


English Title: National Treasure: Book Of Secrets
Year: 2007
Country: USA
Running Time: 119 min
Director: Jon Turteltaub
Genre: Action/Adventure/Comedy

Although I like one more I still enjoy watching this movie!
I like it when they solving the mystery!
Its all so easy but I don't think in real life it look likes that LOL

When I started with this movie I forgot who was Riley Poole???
I can't remember him in part one I though. LOL
After refreshing my memory of part one!
OMG Justin Bartha is just so cutie!!
Suddenly want to watch the movie The Hangover !?

Now waiting for part 3! If everything is on schedule it will be out next year!
With the same cast! I can't wait for it! ^^

Summary:
During a lecture about John Wilkes Booth and Thomas Gates, Ben Gates and his father Patrick are surprised by Mitch Wilkinson. He claims that their ancestor was a conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln based on the missing page of Booth's diary that he possesses. The outraged Ben decides to prove the honor of his ancestor. Together with Abigail & Riley, they head to France, England and Washington to collect clues. But Mitch Wilkinson is secretly following their every move



Cast:
Nicolas Cage - Benjamin Gates
Justin Bartha - Riley Poole
Diane Kruger - Abigail Chase
Jon Voight - Patrick Gates
Helen Mirren - Emily Appleton
Ed Harris - Mitch Wilkinson
Harvey Keitel - Peter Sadusky
Bruce Greenwood - US President
Ty Burrell - Connor

Rating: 8.6
Trailer:


[credits: en.wikipedia.org, imdb.com, youtube.com]

No comments: