Search This Blog

August 3, 2010

#1131 Happy Times


After PS Man I'm crazy @ Sonia & James!
So I gonna watch the serie Happy Times aka 那一年的幸福時光

Its a family drama so most important its the ambiance in the family. The help from the family when you get in trouble. Beside family its also a chapter for love!

I was watching the making off of PS Man and Sonia was always said Jiang Chen Bo to James. That's his name in here LOL
And mother said they got many screentime together so I give it a try.
This is also the reason why I gonna watch this serie, because its really not my thing!
Mother told me there are many Taiwanese dialect so I hardly understand it and I have to read the Chinese subtitle HMMMM

Female lead is taken by Amber Kuo. Its also my first serie of Amber so very curious about her acting. I really like her songs so hopefully I also like her acting!
James Wen is taking the male lead! They are playing brother and sister so sure they not gonna end up together haha....
I already know I gonna like him in here! His nerdy style! OH SOOO lovely!
Leroy will be Amber love interesting. First serie of him. Actually I don't know who he is!
And Sonia ^^ YEAHHHHH ^^ Sonia & James!! Hope Sonia appear very fast in the serie! ^^

Other cast are: Kay Huang, Wu Nien Jen, Peter Pan, Lin Mei Xiu, Adriene Lin, Ivy Fan ETC

The serie contains 21 EPS
~~ Happy Watching Happy Times ~~

No comments: