Search This Blog

August 5, 2010

#1133 Happy Times - Final



Chinese: 那一年的幸福時光
English: Happy Times
Also Known: The Happy Times In That Year
Also Known: The Year of Happiness and Love
Genre: Family/Romance
Episodes: 21
Country: Taiwan
Year: 2009

Intro:
This will be one of my longest post of my blog in 3 years time!
I never wrote so extended post about a serie!
I really want to blog everything that I want to share with you all!
First I have to thank PS Man! Because If I didn't see the making off of it I really sure I'm not gonna watch it! Thanks James Wen & Sonia Sui!
There are maybe spoilers! So I just warning you now ^^

My Though:
The story is very strong! Not only the relationship between the characters but also the family relation is very strong. The courage to have it to take so big decision in your life! Very recommanded this serie to all of you! A story about a family with up and downs in the family and in the relationships from the daughter and son. Sadness, Touching, Happiness, Funny you can find many genre in here!
PS: Why Sonia isn't on the poster? But she is on the DVD cover LOL

Ending:
Why it have a sad happy disappointed ending?
I'm not really like it! It makes me sad instead of happy!
And I was asking myself are Chen Po, Su Xin & the rest actually know the situation of Ying Jie? I don't think Ying Yie deserve it

Characters: [SPOILERS]
First I feel sorry for Bi Er! But she cause it by herself! I know she's doing everything for Ying Jie to love her but why she just don't understand that you can't force love!

I was really touched what Ying Jie did for Su Xin. And I know he want to give him a better life. BUT I really hate him when he left Su Xin. He was so selfish at that moment. I like the time they were together. I was touched by the video that he makes for Su Xin's bday! I was really touched by Su Xin when he forgot him, but when she remembered everything she just reject him. I understand it. But it was so sad! I don't think it have to end like this! They love eachother! It was just so sad!!

Guo Fen & Chen Po are the more funny part of this serie! I really like them together. It was so funny when Chen Po tried to help Guo Fen with her 'scared for crabs' ilness! I don't know how many times Guo Fen hit him but believe me very much! It was actually started as a joke but Guo Fen always want to married him when they were young. And Chen Po was just scared to be hit by her. I really like the 2 dolls of them! So funny! ^^ They were the only couple who got a 'happy' ending ^^

The brother and sister relationship from Chen Po & Su Xin was really strong! Chen Po is just so caring brother. He always behind her what she gonna do and he's always there for her!

Also touched what Guo Zhi did for Su Xin. He love her so much. And let her go! And when Su Xin's got trouble he was always there for her!

It was actually very stupid that Xiao Hua's character just disappear!! She is Su Xin's best friend! WEIRD




Language:
It was really difficult to understand! They were not only talking Mandarins but more than 40% was Taiwanese dialect! I never read so many Chinese ever! And too bad my Chinese is not super. So I couldn't understand everything.

Cast:
Excellent work from the whole cast!!
I enjoyed watching the cast!
Amber Kuo: It's my first serie of Amber. Not only her singing is great but also her acting! Her acting as Su Xin was excellent. And when she was 'sick' it was very good!Her shorty hair makes her so young and adorable! Thinking to watch Woody Sambo or not. It was her first serie together with Nicholas Teo & Roy Qiu
James Wen: His style was so different what I saw in PS Man. Instead of cool he was just so nerdy in here! Very different style that I have first to get used of it! Thinking to watch My Queen or not? HMM I hope he got a new serie soon! ^^
Sonia Sui: Same for Sonia. So different from Black & White and PS Man. Instead of sexy and innocent, she was actually so tomboy in here!! Not only her style but also her hairstyle! I watched Sonia's last 3 series. Hope she got a new serie soon!
Leroy Young: My first serie of Leroy! I was checking his serie list and he was in Marry Me! But I never finished that serie and I hardly can't remember who he was in there! He was actually the most eye-catching! Because I don't know him. He isn't that HOT, but the feeling I see him onscreen is very strong! Very like him! His acting is very strong and I think very difficult, because he's the most one in here with no faces image LOL! And his hair is much better than In Angel's Wings with long hair! Thinking what serie I can watch of him!!
Peter Pan: He only got a guest appearance in 3 EPS. But I mention him because his acting sucks! LOL but the songs from this serie by him are great!!

Couples:
Sonia & James: They were before in PS Man. Actually the big reason why I watch this! They are so funny in here! I feel really sorry for James Wen, because Sonia have the change to hit him so much ^^
Amber & Leroy: Actually I think they don't suit for eachother! Amber is just so short! But they leave a strong impression behind for me in this serie! They are so sweet together ^^

My Rating: 9.6
I give this the same rating as Easy Fortune Happy Life & Autumn's Concerto, because I think you can't compare the series with eachother. And I don't think it deserve more or less. Because they all 3 are spectacular!
I rated the serie by the story of Leroy, Amber, Sonia & James!

Record:
It broke the record of watching a 70 minutes serie in so less time/days!
It took me 3 days to watch it. First day I watched 2 EPS, second day 8 EPS and the last day I watched 11 EPS till 11.30 in the morning!
The record of a 45 minutes serie is still The Champion from Singapore. That I watched in 1 day!
Freaky Me! I'm just so addicted to series ^^

Song:
The songs give my so wrong impression when I finished the serie! The ending songs make me though it will be a happy ending for all of the 4 cast! NOT. When I see it or hear it it makes me not only happy because they having so much fun in it but also very sad because I'm thinking back to the whole story of the serie!
Nice songs [See Soundtrack]




Summary:
After Ying Jie suffer after the dead of Xiao Jie, he became a workaholic with no life. One day he met a girl Su Xin, that lookslike Xiao Jie. Step by step they gonna know eachother better and start a relationship. But when he was 'fired' and want to take revenge everything is not the same anymore.

Su Xin's brother Chen Po is a loser. When he was fired he went back to his home village. Because that his father have a stroke. To make his sickness better he ask childhood friend Guo Fen to help him to set up a fake marriage. It was a joke but step by step it became real! But not everything is so easy than he though

How does this end for Ying Jie & Su Xin, Chen Po & Guo Fen?

This my first time I writing a summary by myself
I'm not super in it because my English sucks!
Hope it good enough to understand ^^


Cast:
Amber Kuo - Chen Su Xin/Xiao Jie[EP1]
Wen Sheng Hao - Jiang Chen Bo
Leroy Young - Lin Ying Jie
Sonia Sui - Huang Guo Fen/Sonia




Wu Nien Jen - Chen Ding He
Kay Huang - Jiang Li Mei
Wu Ding Qian - Huang Guo Zhi
Adriene Lin - Zhao Bi Er
Luo Bei An - Zhao Dai San
Tsai Chen Nan - A Sheng
Lin Mei Xiu - Xiu Yu
Ke Yi Zheng - Lin Chang Shou
Ke Yu Lun - Lin Ying Hao
Zhu De Gang - Gao Xin Fu
Ivy Fan - Maggie
Chen Xi Sheng - Master
Peter Pan - Yi Ping/Peter
Yao Xen Jun - Xiao Hua
Zheng Kai Yun - Jiang Kai Yun
Hong Sheng Wen - Simon

Love:
Su Xin
Jiang Chen Po
Huang Guo Fen
Lin Ying Jie

Su Xin & Ying Jie [Lovers]
Su Xin & Chen Po [Family]
Chen Po & Guo Fen [Spouse]

Hate:
Bi Er
Zhao Dai San
Ying Hao




Soundtrack:
Theme: In Front of One's Eyes by Peter Pan
Sub: Time Of Happiness by Peter Pan & Ring Hsu





Memorable Scene: The whole serie is memorable!!
*All scenes from Ying Jie & Su Xin. And I really meaning ALL of it. From the beginning till the end! Touching Touching Sad Sad but also Happiness.
*All scenes from Chen Po & Guo Fen. From the beginning till the end!! Funny Sad Happy!
*The supporting from Chen Po to her sister Su Xin. From the beginning till the end!
~~There are many many, but I don't want to spoil! Although I do it already! But I really recommanded this serie! So watch it by yourself!~~


Short Trailers:





[credits: http://www.ttv.com.tw, wiki.d-addicts.com, youtube.com]

No comments: