Search This Blog

August 10, 2010

#1136 Liao Zhai 3



I have to close chapter Happy Times so I can go further with another serie!
This time the serie Liao Zhai 3 aka 聊斋3
Mainland China production ^^
I'm pretty happy that I can watch it!
I love the dark tales stories!
I actually want the second part more, but I never find it. BUT not its in downloading progress! It will took a while so first part 3 ^^

I watching the DVD version! This serie is actually currently airing in Mainland China HMMM

Liao Zhai is a collection of nearly five hundred mostly supernatural tales published during the early Qing Dynasty. This time another 6 stories are selected in 36 EPS!

In every story there are different cast!
The cast is included Roy Qiu [TW] Gong Mi [CN] Ben Ng [HK] Tony Sun [TW] Doris Lai [TW] Akina Hong [HK] Frankie Lam [HK] Xiao Qiang [TW] Jia Qing [CN] Lee Wei [TW] Jess Zhang [CN] Ehlo Huang [TW] Victor Chen [TW] Fiona Sit [HK]

There are many but these cast are the most familiar to me ^^
Looking forward to the TW hotties Roy Qiu & Lee Wei in here! How they gonna looklike in ancient clothes? HAHA
And long time ago that I see Tony Sun, Doris Lai & Ehlo Huang in any serie ^^
I was surprising that Akina Hong who always got supporting/small roles in TVB series here got the main character in a story! Maybe it was a good step for her to work in China ^^

Happy Watching ~~

No comments: