Search This Blog

May 25, 2010

#1026 Mars VS Venus



I continue with my Singapore marathon serie
This time Mars VS Venus aka 幸福双人床

The theme of the drama is mainly to showcase the differences between the two sexes. The show consists of four different couples, each having relationship problems.
This show has been deemed by many Singaporeans as one of the best drama series produced by MediaCorp in Year 2007, mostly due to its good script and excellent acting of the cast.
So I give it a try.

This is my first serie of Huang Bi Ren and also her last serie of Mediacorp!
As 'Jie' I really don't know how her acting is!
Tay Ping Hui is playing her husband!
Many viewers said that his character in La Femme is similar to this one!
Jesseca Liu & Pierre Png taking the second leaders as new married couple.
Jesseca is leaving Mediacorp TV this year!
May won The Best Supporting Awards @ Star Awards 2007.
So I'm curious how good she is in here.

Other cast are Cavin Soh, Aileen Tan, Chen Tian Wen, Li Ya Zhu, Yao Li ETC

This serie contains 20 episodes

No comments: