Search This Blog

May 16, 2010

#1019 Fallen Angel



After The Golden Path another Singapore serie
Fallen Angel aka 天使的烙印
This serie is a collaboration with Malaysia.
This is also a remake from Mediacorp’s 2002 drama The Wing of Desire 天使的诱惑.
I have that serie on DVD but I never watch it!

This serie is about 2 women who both got a different life.
The one only want to have a happy life and the other suffer in the past.
When they both fall in love with the same guy and when the truth come out they are real sisters, the whole life changed for both and for the family and friends.

The 'Angels' are played by Cai Pei Xuan & Tiffany Leong.
Pei Xuan I watched in me previous serie The Golden Path.
She is one of the reason that I watch this serie.
She's becoming one of my favo on my list!
This my first serie of Tiffany Leong. I know her 'evil' character.
So I very curious about her acting!

My other reason to watch this serie is because Zzen Zhang.
He's actually best know for his role as Robert Zhang in The Little Nyonya!
But in here he's not a bad guy! ^^
This is one of his first 'big' role!
The first time he played a second male leader!
His good buddy Shaun Chen is taking the lead!
As well known he's playing the good guy lately LOL

Other cast is Kelvin Liew, Loo Aye Keng, Lee Boon Hai, Zhang Wei etc

I'm looking forward ton this serie!
The serie contains 25 episodes

No comments: