Search This Blog

May 20, 2010

#1023 La Femme



Another Singapore serie!
This time La Femme aka 绝对佳人
I actually have no idea why I watch this serie.
Except Paige there aren't any favo in here for me!
Maybe because Tiffany after finishing Fallen Angel?

I don't think the story is very attractive.
Its a modern family drama mainly emphasizing on the lives of three women of different traits.

In this case the women are Zoe Tay, Ann Kok & Tiffany Leong
This is the first serie of Zoe Tay after her birth of her second child.
Tiffany Leong's acting was great in Fallen Angel!
So I expect many of her!
She will be pairing up with Shaun Chen again.
This is Ann Kok's first big role as second leader!
Tay Ping Hui will be her husband is taking the male lead!
This is Paige second serie! I haven't watch her first one.
So I can't say how her acting is compare with the first one!

Other stars are San Yow, Desmond Sim, Nat Ho.

This serie contains 25 [boring?] episodes ^^

No comments: