Search This Blog

May 11, 2010

#1014 The Golden Path



I'm totally outdate!
Where can I get the newest serie of Singapore!
I'm trying so hard to find it!
I started with an old Singapore serie from 2007/2008
The Golden Path aka 黄金路

The story is set in 1982 and throught the 30 episodes it will spinning 25 years long.
Its a story about the Family Huang & Jin, who embroiled in conflicts of interest, webs of deceit, love, hatred and vengeance.

The cast is big: Chen Li Ping, Li Nan Xing, Tay Ping Hui, Chew Chor Meng, Felicia Chin, Cai Pei Xuan, Joanne Peh, Joey Feng, Nat Ho, Wang Yu Qing, Priscilla Chan, Alen Tern, Huang Wen Yong and Guest Starring Edmund Chen, Joey Swee, Huang Yi Liang.

My view is on Cai Pei Xuan!
She was nominated for best supporting actress @ Star Awards 2009 for this role!
And I'm kind of curious of her acting!
This is also my first serie of her.

Also my first serie of Chew Chor Meng
He won the best supporting actor @ Star Awards 2009 for this role!
Curious of his acting! Because he's already a veteran!

I'm not so into Felicia Chin. So I hope her role in here is better than I hope and was it really a nomination for Best Actress @ Star Awards 2009 worth?
Same questions marks are also for Chen Li Ping!

Joanne Peh is one of my favorite in here! She's only a supporting role!
Hope she got many screentime!

[credits: wikipedia.org]

No comments: