Search This Blog

May 24, 2010

#1025 Yours Always - Final



Chinese: 让爱自邮
English: Yours Always
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 8
Country: Singapore
Year: 2006
Rating: 8.7

My Though:
I love the story!
A mini serie that I finished in 3 hours!
A modern love story with help from the post office.
A message to everybody that a letter is much more romantic than an email ^^

I really don't know there are so many actress and actors in here.
The serie is from 2006 and that time I wasn't so in Singapore series
But when I watch this. WOW..
The cast is actually very big!

Joanne is one of my favo actress of Singapore.
This is one of her first main role [correct me if I'm wrong]

Beside Joanne, Jesseca & Dawn have a minor role in here.
Even Zzen got a minor role. I didn't know that ^^

Roy is so cute! Although after Easy Fortune Happy Life I'm not really like his hairstyle in here LOL.

Summary:
When she was a little girl, Qiao Shan loved to sit by the door at home to wait for Mr Postman. Whenever the postman Fang You handed Qiaoshan letters and gifts from her father overseas, the little girl would feel as though she was the luckiest person in the world. She also felt that Fang You was the angel who delivered her happiness.

Years later, the grown-up Qiao Shan still believes that handwritten letters are the only way to express her true feelings.

Qiao Shan’s boyfriend Shao Qi is studying overseas. She insists on maintaining their long distance relationship via handwritten letters, she has become a regular customer at the post office with her parcels and letters. On a seemingly ordinary day, she bumps into Zhang Shao Qi, who accidentally steps on her letter. Because of this initial misunderstanding, Qiao Shan is left with a negative impression of Shao Qi. However, after fate pulls them together repeatedly, after countless meetings, they become good friends eventually

Cast:
Roy Qiu - Zhang Shao Qi
Joanne Peh - Qiao Shan
Pierre Png - Zhang Shao Qi
Adam Chen - Zeng Le Tian
Jesseca Liu - Wang Ying Ru
Dawn Yeoh - Su Xiao Xue
Xiang Yun - Zhang Li Hui Fen
Qi Yu Wu - Fang You
Zzen Zhang - Eric

No comments: