Search This Blog

May 28, 2008

#344 Boring Amsie ^^

Just 2 days to Amsterdam is so bored actually!

Tuesday went to Amsie with Shanshan!
She didn't went to school! BAD GURL
We just walk around through the shopping street!
To buy some stuff ^^
U know i know HAHAHAHAHAHA ;)
And mum called me to buy a jeans for her!

We went to the L'opera, to have our brunch there ^^
I took a Club Sandwich with Bacon/Turkey/Egg
And Shan took a Ciabatta with Salmon
And together we shared a Frites ^^

Later i went to work!
Shan wait for me till my bus came
But she made a big mistake!
Because her train was delayed! VERY DELAYED LOL
^^ ^^




And Wednesday!
Went to Amsie again but don't talk about that
Because i was really pissed!!
But in that time i bought a present for Polly for her Birthday
Just a small present, so still have to buy other things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't that boring was it?
at least I had fun =)

x

shanshan