Search This Blog

May 12, 2008

#335 Ikea/Black Market

Wow this was a long day!
And i have to thank Shan & Ivy
Especially Shan!!! THANK YOU GURL!!!!

Shan & Ivy picked me up with the car!
We went to the Ikea in Haarlem
We started with a breakfast of 1 euro!
CHEAP!!
It was included Coffee or Tea, a croissant, a petit pain, butter, jam, cheese and one egg!
CHEAP RIGHT??

Well my goal was to by the 'cupboard' that i saw before!
But i went more than that!
I bought a cd/dvd cupboard, a open cupboard, curtains, a lamp, a shoe rack.
Think my room gonna have a small make over ^^

We stayed a couple of hours!
After we drove back to Beverwijk to bring all the things to my home!
And then we went to the blackmarket!
It was a holiday day so it was open @ monday!
It wasn't busy at all!
So it was easy to walk around!
Everytime when i'm in Chinatown i will buy a 3D model
Last time i bought a Phoenix Model and this time a Peacook!
And we went to TOKO to buy stuffs!!
WOW many thing!!

Shan was soo nice!!!!!!!
She brought me to my work!!!!!
Thank You Shan!!
Your SO nice!!
[only today ^^ HAHAHHAHAA]

It was a funny day!! ^^
Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Moon,

Nog bedankt voor de Pistache milkshake! :P
Heb je alles al in elkaar kunnen zetten? Ben benieuwd naar het resultaat! Het was in iedergeval gezellig!

groetjes, ivy