Search This Blog

May 26, 2008

#343 Eindhoven ^^

Today went to Eindhoven ^^
I hate to be there :@
But i had to fix something with my nephew so i must go!
OMG i hate to wake up so early!
Just slept 5 hours :(
I arrived 1.30 PM in Eindhoven
And met my nephew there to fix the things
And had Yamcha with him and waited till Polly came!

It was a while ago that i saw her!
Last time was Amsie with Shanshan ^^
We went shopping together!
It was really sucks ^^
I bought 2 pairs of shoes! A Yellow & A Black one ^^ [see pica]
I must stop buying shoes!
I just have to many :(



I visited Jia in the store where she works!
Also i long time ago that i saw her!
After shopping we went to drink something!
And after went to the Mediamarkt and there met Jia again!
So many fate?? ^^ LOL

We hadn't so much hungry so we went to Mc Donald to eat something ^^
It was a nice day to see Polly & Jia again after a long time ^^

Also! dont forgot it!
Happy Birthday to Ken kohkoh!!
May all his wishes cum true ^^

No comments: